We are pleased to invite students, PhD students, and young scientists to take part in the XVI International Conference “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (April 23-26, 2019, Tomsk, Russia)
CONFERENCE PANELS AND RESEARCH AREAS:
1. PHYSICS: condensed state physics,
Surface physics, physics of accelerated equipments, hydrogen energetic, geophysics, modeling of the physical processes.
2. CHEMISTRY: synthesis and properties of
functional materials, physical and
chemical methods of research materials, nanomaterials, ecology, organic synthesis, catalysis and petroleum chemistry
3. MATHEMATICS: mathematical modeling and data analysis, mathematical methods in physics, chemistry, biophysics, biology, economy, medicine, psychologies, computational mathematics, differential equations
4. BIOLOGY AND FUNDAMENTAL MEDICINE: anatomy and physiology (including pathological states); immunology; neurology and psychiatry; cell biology and histology; genetics; biochemistry and molecular biology; microbiology and virology; biophysics; biotechnologies; bioengineering; pharmacology and pharmacognosy; cybernetics and bioinformatics; biomaterials: invitro- and invivo studies.
5. ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT: digital economy; institutional and industrial economics; innovation policy and entrepreneurship; tax policy and regulation; finance; money circulation and credit; accounting, analysis and audit; management, labor economics; mathematical methods and information technologies in economics, management and business; development of a system of state and municipal management; international economic relations
6. Construction and Architecture: construction method; construction materials, products and constructions; nanotechnologies in construction; electric engineering and electromechanics; engineering science and mechanics; engineering geology; architectural design technique; history and theory of architecture; restoration and reconstruction of architectural heritage; design of architectural environment
7. IT-TECHNOLOGIES AND ELECTRONICS: Intelligent control systems; automated information processing and management systems; information
security; nanoelectronics; obtaining and researching nanomaterials; optoelectronics and nanophotonics; plasma emission electronics; intelligent power electronics; microwave electronics; radiolocation systems, television, radio communications, radiometry and wave propagation of radio-frequency and acoustic ranges; pulse and radio-frequency measurements.
To participate in the conference, please register in the website: http://conf-prfn.org