Development of import-substituting substances, polyfunctional materials and technological processes in breakthrough directions, which ensure effective economic development and national security of the country, is carried out within the framework of A2. Within the framework of A2, high competitiveness is provided in the filed of extracting polyfunctional materials (adsorbents, catalysts, powdery materials, hybrid organic and inorganic materials, membranes, polymers, and others) and chemical technologies.
The subject area A2 is aimed at adaptation of mathematical forecasting of properties of new materials, including powdered, organic-inorganic and composite materials and the choice of modes of obtaining materials, including the additive 3D-Printing technologies. Creation of new materials will take place along with metrological support by creating highly effective methods. Taking into account national technological challenges and together with key partners BIC SB RAS, IGIC RAS, ISC RAS, IMET RAS, VIAM, “SIBUR”, NIIPP, JSC “Stroyalyans”, JSC “Dalkhimfarm”, and others the following is under development:
- chemical technologies for obtaining new powdered materials with a stable composition and dispersion state for 3D-Printing
- new catalysts, sorption materials, membranes, modifiers and additives (basic organic synthesis, oil and gas industry, “green” chemistry, environmental chemistry and environmental safety) using additive technologies
- composite materials and coverings for various purposes (aerospace, machine building, construction industry, medicine, solar energy, etc.)
- new hybrid organic-inorganic nanomaterials have been created, original nitrogen-, sulfur-, and selenium-containing heterocyclic, organofluorine substances and materials, functional molecular materials with magnetically active, bioactive and other unique properties
- new polymeric materials with a modified structural-phase state